Lol


welcome 




Hello Hi, My government name is Ayen, But I go by Akima, idk who Ayen is, we don’t know her. 

I am a 19 year old girl who is trying to redeem their education, Uni is my only identity, I convince myself  I need uni to pursue happiness, but why not just marry rich? I’d love to be a housewife since I don’t have any hobbies. 



Interests 

What are my interests, um idk, I do enjoy music a lot so ig that counts, Afro beats are my favourite genre of music and I also enjoy the footy, I go for the worst team ever, North Melbourne, its a toxic relationship, I have to stay loyal to them <3 . And I guess getting my nails done is also an interest, so yeah, I blow most of my money on nails 😋.




Game where North Melbourne lost horribly against Collingwood, nothing new for NM ofc. 




These are just some of the many nail sets I’ve gotten, I’ve been getting my nails done for 3 years. 💋


Fun facts I think

I was born in Kenya, but I’m from South Sudan, I speak Dinka, but mostly just listen due to my bloody Aussie accent lol, I have a million siblings (6 actually, still ALOT) and an amazing mother, and we don’t speak about my dad, lack there of actually. I think all of that adds a bit of spice to me, Oh I also work lol, I’m a check out chick at Coles, but I’m working on a sugar daddy, because who wants to work for money :) 

Slay!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of myself

ALL ABOUT DANI!

Welcome to Digital Literacies.