A bit of myself

 Hi, I'm Rosalieee, I know it's quite hard to remember or call my name correctly at first time but that is my purpose to make me different (positive view). I'm Vietnamese but usually be mistaken as a Chinese. And that's my basic info. Now let's have a deeper insight into my life 😁😁


I seem to be an super extrovert person but actually there's 70% introvert inside me. I enjoy doing things alone, I just try to be extrovert to communicate with human (truth).




I love eating, travelling, taking photos (beautiful pics of myself hihi), and also some other hobbies. I really love flowers, and extremely love small and cute things. 


My life is complicated but I always make it simple and peaceful, I love being alone so my mind can stay tranquil 

I have a strong team who always support me even when I am far away. Even I have many friends but there are always certain comfort zone where my heart belongs to through my life journey. 



I also have a pet, I miss him a lot and still wait to be back with him by the end of this year
My quote is "It is what it is" as I'm a simple person haha so always try to make everything easy. Why we need to be tired when we have chance to relax and do things in peaceful way 😂

And that's all about myself. Long story short, Im a boring and simple person. Some people have comments about my life but I still enjoy being myself a lot haha.

Comments

  1. Wowww you seem more mature and funnier than when we first met ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT DANI!

Tunistine means Tyson ;)