Nikita ManuelS00383153_A Day In My Digital Life


A DAY IN MY DIGITAL LIFE


4:30AM

Apple alarm goes off, start my day by checking my phone which involves replying to messages and scrolling through social media such as Instagram and Snapchat.


4:35AM

Get dressed, do my hair and makeup.

5:00AM

Leave for work, connect my phone to bluetooth and listen to Spotify music on the drive.

Insert bluetooth to car pic 

5:15AM

Arrive at work, scroll through social media once more and hop on to Tik Tok for 10 minutes.

5:30AM

Start work as a barista, throughout the day I actively use digital tools such as an iPad to process orders, as well as multiple online ordering platforms such as Ubereats and Menulog.

11:00AM

Finish work and drive home.

11:30AM

Make lunch for myself and get ready for the gym, during this time I'm casually watching Youtube.

12:30PM

Leave for the gym where I again listen to Spotify as well as throughout my workout. I also record exercise and sets on an app on my phone called Gravitus.

Insert gym pic

3:00PM

Arrive back home and start watching my favourite tv series; "Scrubs" on Disney+.


 










Here's a quote below that's one of my favourites, basically sums up the humour in the show:

 

  • "J.D.: Dr. Kelso. The doc here has been telling me that you have some great stories. I wouldn't mind hearing one sometime.  
  •  
Dr. Kelso: Oh what the hell. Back in '68 I don't like you. The end." 
  •  

5:00PM

Log on to Canvas on my laptop and am present for my ACU Online lecture.



8:00PM

Log off and make myself dinner as well as have a shower and get ready to settle down for the night.

9:00PM

Continue watching "Scrubs".

10:30PM

One last scroll through Tik Tok, set my alarm and go to bed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of myself

ALL ABOUT DANI!