ALL ABOUT DANI!

 Hello, my darlings my name is Daniella or Dani I usually say Dani for friends and family and Daniella for everyone else, I'm 19 almost 20 years old. I would describe myself as a working educated queen by day but hot girl by night. I am born and raised in Australia, but I am south Sudanese specifically from the chollo people, I love being south Sudanese and everything about my culture the food, the clothing and the languages and hopefully my people will be free soon! 


I think my personality resembles a few people Charlotte york-goldenblatt (if you have watched sex and the city you know what I'm talking about) I've also been called the black Blair Waldorf a few times.  I'm quiet but loud with those I'm comfortable around. I love travelling I have been to New Caledonia three times and plan to do euro summer 2025, ngl I don't have many hobbies all I do is work and go to uni (unfortunately), but I do love getting my nails done, doing my makeup, drinking cocktails, the color purple, going on hot girl walks, spending money and hanging out with my friends (I'm literally just a girl). Here is a slay photo of me I took on my digital camera recently, mwah




Fun Facts about me. 

I love watching my favorite Tv shows over and over again here are my top 5s

1. gossip girl


2. sex and the city 

3. the originals 

4. how to get away with murder (anything Shonda Rhimes I'll watch) 

5. real housewives of Atlanta (I'm a sucker for reality TV and I love Nene and Phaedra) 

I am a yochi stan (shout out to Abbie for putting me on)         

I am a cancer #sensitive Girlie 

I absolutely love fashion, my clothes as my prize possession (I promise I dress cute I just look homeless at uni) 

I'd rather die than not have a fresh set of acrylics on

I'm the youngest in my family so my way or the highway is pretty much my life motto, my friends and family mean the world to me I'd do anything for the ones I love. I love music anything afrobeat's or dancehall I'm listening but I'm also a podcast girlie through and through, there's nothing better than going for a walk and listening to a podcast. 

LIFE TIPS FROM ME 

1. always have some sort of lip balm on you 

2. look good, feel good, do good!

3. if you're confused, he doesn't like you, move on you're a hottie anyways  

4. when in doubt always pray 

5. charlotte tilbury setting spray will save your life <3

In the words of Miss Blair Waldorf " what I want is to become a powerful woman" and that is what i will be!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW ME <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of myself

Tunistine means Tyson ;)